"Yes, mom Xba".Tae-joon, Kim Hyung-joon, Kim Hyung-joon, "I was right?" [Oh![Running reviews]




[OSEN= Kim Hyung-joon] TAEYUN expressed the past, who suffered from school violence.

Channel A entertainment program, aired on the 4th, Tae-joon appeared as guest.

In addition, Kim Hyung-joon, his friend appeared with Kim Hyung-joon and attracted attention.He said, Kim Hyung-joon, who became 46 years old this year, saying, "There is no season without season.""I never go home, I never go home.I didn't want to see, "I hope you're old life". Kim Hyung-joon, who didn't even get settled properly as unfair contract, Kim Hyung-joon, said, "Momething is worth KRW 80 million.That makes interesting money to prevent cards.(Lee Bo-Bong) continued to build up, so debt was about 5,000 won."He wrote, he wrote a large contract money than 1 billion won, he wrote, "The card at that time.But yet, I haven't heard the contract yet.That was about 800 million won a month.I regrettable that there was nothing."

Accordingly, Dr. Oh, "If you miss the economic independence period."It will be recognized as a sample that does not wear parents," saying, "The economic opening of money for money is young people should learn since childhood.He stressed that it should teach the adjustment and procedures for age."

In particular, Kim Hyung-joon confessed why conversation with Mom and talked about why the conversation with mother.Oh Eun-young said, "I don't express all emotions," said, "I don't express my feelings."I usually contact with messenger, and call is that it's a month.Mom said, "I'm jealous of the voice."




Kim Hyung-joon said, "The bigger problem is not close to talk about me," saying, "What's the bigger problem?" I want to call me to call meI thought it wasn't easy to press the call button.Then Lee predicted, "Takepovivia" said, "Takepoia".

Oh Eun-young asked when the conversation was difficult to face, and Kim Hyung-joon, Kim Hyung-joon, said, "If friends call her mother's memory."It was not Japanese, but I lied to a lieutenant.He prayed, "Please win the game.""If Japan wins, I went to school, I went to school." "Yes?"I asked you." I didn't shocked.

Kim Hyung-jun's mother, "I thought they were thoroughly secret," saying, "I'm sorry, but I feel sorry, I felt more heart hurts."Kim Hyung-joon, "I'm sorry, I tried to hurt my mother's chest."

In addition, mother also said, he received a cold eyes of other mothers.Oh Eun-young said, "Of course unfair discrimination" said, "It could have been cut off the conversion of discrimination between discrimination and other people could have been cut off the conversation."Kim Hyung-joon said that he didn't have a good sense of courage and confidence in my eyes, "I need to catch it hard to catch the roots of my surface."

On the other hand, "The Financial Services" is broadcasting service program, which is solved with various concerns about 30 minutes every Friday afternoon of 9 p.m.m. on Friday afternoon.

/

[ Photo] Channel A

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال