Mom, mom who checks the urine test?As I know, nicotine test...My baby's "My baby"




[Mile= Lim Yuri] I ordered all three types of urine tests, such as the mother's mother.

On the 4th, parents who have aired on the 4th, parents who have been aired on the 4th, three sons, three sons, three sons, son, three sons and six men who have appeared.

On this day, the mother's mother made a urine test to Samhyung before school.This was revealed as nicotine test, which can be seen as nicotine test, and made all of the studio.

Regarding this, the mother's mother said, "The coefficient that was actually tested for me when he entered middle school, but he said, "It was so early."

However, Dr. Oh, "I think I think I'll have to think about it.There are many ways to teach children to smoke.But this method is the most comfortable way, "I think it's the most comfortable way, and trust and trust and trust.I don't believe that you can't check out of my eyes.Then, I think I'm so upset.

Oh Eun-young asked her mother, "Do you feel comfortable to make this rule."

Then the mother's mother is crying. "Yes, I see my eyes."If children don't see my eyes, I think I'm gonna hurt my hands, and the second son of the Taekwondo Song plate.

The mother of Geum-myeon, "I keep thinking about a little bit of the incident.Then, I confessed that children can't be worried that children can't do anything, so I can't do anything."

[Practicing my baby" broadcasting]

()

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال