"You're your mom Xba?→ Card Lisa Kim Hyung Joon-joon, "Cabbing Life" (Pretending) [Current counseling elementary]


[Sports Chosun Ilbo] "Music Chosun Ilbo] Kim Hyung-joon confessed to the confusion.

Channel A, aired on the 4th, Tae-joon appeared on the 4th, Tae-joon appeared on the 4th.

Kim Hyung-joon, Japanese mother appeared in a video.Kim Hyung-joon's mother has no season.It is true that my husband helped the money, money.There are many times when I was frustrated. In particular, mother doesn't go to live.I don't want to see.I'm worried about the future.It's old enough to be responsible.I want to eat and start with my son." I worried about my son.

Kim Hyung-joon is 46 years old.Kim Hyung-joon said, "I haven't given money to my parents, saying, "I haven't been able to buy it with 80 million won every month.So, I'm going to do it.That's why debt continues to build up 50 million won."Kim Hyung-joon liked the entertainment industry in the early 2000s, so I like luxury.After that, I prepared a smoke.There is also a company that gives a card in advance to the time.But I haven't heard it yet."


Kim Hyung-joon entered the senior, "I entered Korea.Do you don't register before entering.It was four years scholarship.I received 213 million won in registration, but I was really worried whether to talk to my parents.Eventually, I wrote, "I wrote, "If you receive a graduate school warning is also deprivation."I received a graduate school warning on the first grade 1st grade."

Oh Eun-young said, "I'm not leaving 40s and economic help my parents who are more economically helpful to parents and economic help their parents."

However, panels were thinking about the popularity of Thailand, and Kim Hyung-joon, Kim Hyung-joon, and Kim Hyung-jun seems to have wrong contracts.The contents of Jeongsan Mountain was a line.The first place was really good, but I couldn't get 100 won't be 100 won."


Kim Hyung-joon confessed that suffered from Japanese marriage.Kim Hyung-joon was weak, "When I didn't recognize Japanese people than now.Why don't your mother's pronunciation, and the friends had increased their mother's words.So at any moment, she lied to her mother, not Japan.I didn't tell you when you're active.If Japan wins in Japan wins, go to school.Please pray that South Korea won.What kind of kid at school?I didn't shock it.Although the difficulty was expected, my mother who didn't know the situation was shocked.

Kim Hyung-jun had to hide roots.Oh Eun-young, "Let's learn Japanese.There is something to communicate and communicate with each other.If you learn Japanese, I'd like to know the country's country's country.I thought it would be a process to find the roots of Hyung Joon-jun's hometown.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال