ownership, "I think I think I'm going to army."Kim Jun-ho, a storm compliment in the beauty room

[Then Asia= Shin Support reporter]


"Shooting screen capture"

The son of Pening player Kim Joon-ho, began in the first beauty room.

KBS2 "Superman came back," which aired on the 4th, was released on the 4th.

On this day, Kim Joon-ho introduced a story when cutting the head of Eunwoo."In fact, I cut my cell profile for months ago"There was a big fan meeting," said, "I left his laughter when Eun-woo was crying, he left the big time to burst into laughter.

On the other hand, Eun-woo made his father smile in the beauty room, and he smiled at his father.As a result, the owner of Eun-woo saw Eun-woo, "I think I think I'm going to military.I didn't say that it's too expensive.

Shin Support Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال