"YEONGHOON♥" one of "YEONGJAEHYUN '".The code with people and code." (" ("


[Great job Chosun Cho Yoon Sun-sun] One daughter was revealed that the daughter of "Music Chosun Ilbo" Young Jae-jae.

On the 25th, O's YouTube channel's YouTube channel "O" on the 25th.Don't you have a diet?!!Really?In the neighborhood?!!The video was published in the title. Oh Eun-young's restaurant with one person, "I don't lose weight.When you eat delicious, I decided to believe it, I decided to believe it.The production staff asked one person, "How do you do you do?"One said, "I don't do a diet". "I'm so unfair.I always played a diet," saying, "I'm always doing a smile.

One of the mother called "YOUNG" among mothers, but I'm not saying, "I'm not going to do.My mom gave me a little late ( kids) friends are younger than me.So, I said a lot of counseling and I know.Oh, O Eun-young laughed, saying, "I'm Dongyeon, and one is right.He said, "It's close.


One of the day, "I didn't know, "I didn't know that he would have been second."He said, "The second".First, the second was given as a test officer.But the second and it was so hard.I didn't have a good job, so I couldn't recover.I'm worried that I raised the third to give you a third.

Accordingly, O is always considered, "The childbirth is always considered the health status of the mother's health status.It's a very important part.But these days, it's so many people who didn't get birth, but I felt happy that they didn't even feel happy."Then one person does not explain, "The happiness that children can't explain.The birth was really good because I was born and I was born.

On the other hand, one of the daughter said, "The 1% Youngjae" drew attention.Earlier, one of them appeared in another program, said that she had never been at the Yeongjaewon.

One person said, "It's only 4 years old, and I felt so fast, and it was slightly different from the top 1% of the code with people.I didn't do it, but it's so hard.Accordingly, O is a part of the school, "I don't want to teach more quickly when I see the activities in school."I need to strengthen that, I need to strengthen the exercise."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال