Ko Woo-rim, Kim Jun-hyun, who uses dramatic appearance in "♥ Kim Yeon-ah, and Kim Jun-hyun, Kim Jun-hyun's name."




[OSEN= Oh Se-jin] Ford released a wedding life with Figure Shin Yeon-ah.

On the 26th, KBS2 TV entertainment, the first of the third part of the 3rd part of the 3rd album "ATE" was aired on the 26th.Although Patty returned to the first return for 10 years, Paulisella received hot interest in the panel.

MC Lee Chan-won was a serious job.I said Ko Woo-rim's wedding.High School said that it seems to be a bit embarrassed in white face and slightly embarrassed.Also, Lee Chan-won is a pose.It is said to be the first official event after the wedding.Kim Jun-hyun said, "What happened?"I'm curious about it.




Kim Jun-hyun, asked, "How did you know that he was married with Kim Yu-na, "How did you know that?"Accordingly, members said the first feelings about the news of our marriage with Kim Yeon and high school.Members were surprised that "I'm doing dating before that.It's so cute, I showed so cute.My hand in my cell phone, show you laugh, and we said she said she was crazy."

It was a pretty rough expression, but we're the youngest.Members said, "I felt happy that family was married.""The members worked hard for marriage.Members said hello to the House.So thank you so much for you.Their relationship was more than family.

When everyone curious about marriage with Kim Yeon-ah, we had a little nervous.Kim Joon-hyun said, "If you are a bird, he said, "If you're going to build around the neighborhood."Then, "Yes, I'll know, "Yes, I'm sure you're trying to make a smile."




On the other hand, Kim Yeon-hyun expressed curiosity."Yes, we're saying, "Yes".I've always cheered for our music and activities and activities, saying it was awkward to use the role of "I was repeatedly funny.It was a bit awkward to express Kim Yu-na, who was a little awkward to expression.

But Kim Jun-hyun said, "That's right.The wife was originally used to play a theater zone," said Yoo Boo-nam's face, and it was naturally moved to her husband and expressed his heart.

He said, "I'm eating breakfast, "I can't eat breakfast, so quickly because I didn't have dinner together, so I don't have dinner together early.""I said, "You said.However, recording will be particularly long.Then, "I want to eat snacks today, I'd like to eat snacks today." "I want to eat everything."/

[A photo] KBS2 TV entertainment "After the song"

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال