"Byeon, I'm a father of the two months ago, I'm going to go to base cute."


MBN provider

[OSEN= Jang Woo-young] idol group SS501 members and actor Kim Hyun-joong and actor Kim Hyun-joong, and actor Kim Hyun-joong will be celebrated.

MBN healing entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment shows the fourth guest of "Hello House" will be filled with the fourth guest.

Kim Hyun-joong, who visited guitar guitar on the day, said, "Hello House" to make a long time in seven years, saying, "It's been a long time."Then he married this year, " family was married, and my wife was born two months ago," he talked about the new " family.""The first time I met my wife" and said, "I'm the same time," and Lee Hyun-joong will be the same as "The first name of the two-year-old name."Then, after revealed the process of marriage to my wife, "How to repay my wife and marriage well," he seems to be a mature face."

In addition, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Hyun-joong, "I was scared in the first time, but now you're going to go well."He confessed, "I was so shocked when the child was born," he confessed, saying, "I was so shocked by Kim Hyun-joong's story of Kim Hyun-joong's story of Kim Hyun-joong.

"I hope Kim Hyun-joong said, "I hope that Kim Hyun-joong was the most precious existence of the world's most precious existence of the world's best."

MBN sympathize with MBN sympathize with Kim Hyun-joong's fourth meeting on the 28th. /

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال