What use of 33 billion householdsYulhee, what happened?"I don't answer, these days"




[OSEN= Kim Soo-hyung] Lee Dong-hwan shared daily lives with FT Island, who was married to her child Choi Min-hwan.

Yulhee's solo YouTube channel through personal YouTube channel"I told you the video.

Yulhee, who appeared without one bathroom, said, "I'm trying to solve our house, so I'm trying to solve it without any answer."He said, "I'm going to show you the process of being clean, so I'm going to show you the process." Then, Yulhee said, "There was a bit serious change in many ways, but I couldn't turn on the camera, but I couldn't show the camera.

Yulhee said, "Don't be surprised to show you anything." "I think it'll take a three hours to clean up."I started cleaning up to clean up.




Yulhee said, "I'm really lovely, but I didn't think I had to take care of the two weeks, so I didn't feel mental.For reasons, Yulhee said, "I'm pretty happy, such as children and Seoul Land and Seoul Land and Seoul Land and Seoul Land and Seoul Land, who played together.

The most problem was moved to the clothes.Yoon Hee-hee, "What do you do you do?"I'm embarrassed, while cleaning the baby clothes, he had something in his hands.Yulhee said, "I'm sick, I cried."

Yul Hee-hee said, "I think the first re-election is sad because I don't think I love me, but I feel hungry.In particular, Yul Hee-hee, said, "I don't think about how I didn't think about YouTube cameras," said, "Why don't you want to focus on their lives."




Yulhee said, "If you look at the time of half of the class, I'm sorry, "I promise to become a better mother with half of the time."

On the other hand, Yul Hee-hwan two women, and these families showed a remarkable appearance in KBS2 TV, and these families showed a remarkable appearance in KBS2 TV.In particular, these couples unveiled 40 pyeong, and two people have been living in Yulhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam- /

[A photo] "Tube"

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال