"Hello, I'm not sad that I'm not sad to be sad," a hospital




[New news] Hong Won-ki said he was preparing a breakup with her parents.

MBN new entertainment program "HN new entertainment program," which was first aired on November 7, Hong Won-ki, Hong Won-ki, who suffered from childhood and his family.

Children's voice is a disease that the aging speed of seven times faster than ordinary people.

On this day, Hong Won Ki-gi, "I lost a lot of my son's health conditions.Since I entered youth, I can't think it's natural.When you see, it's a mom said earlier.

Then, "I talked to her husband, but I think the last look at the last look like the last appearance.When I was shocked, my husband and asked, "What happened?"He said, "I already ate a lot of hearts and I ate it a lot of hearts."

Also, my mother wants to say, "I hope that the members are excited.I hope it's not a sad funeral hall, but I hope you can enjoy it together."

He said, "I'll talk often."We don't do the funeral ceremony at the hospital."Even if ONCE liked music, it's a dream that ONCE likes to be a funeral hall, even though the original is a funeral hall where Wongi lived.

( Photo=MBN" capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال