"If you're for the second time, I'm not a couple of days". [Oh!It's a comprehensive comprehensive]


[OSEN= Choi Ji-yeon] Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young enjoyed dating.

On the 7th, SBS entertainment program "Dong Sangsang Dream 2" released on the 7th, "Dong Sang-woo 2" showed attention to the second plan.

Oh Sang-jin enjoyed the date of Kim So-young's birthday festival.Oh Sang Sang-jin and Kim So-young arrived at the dorm and enjoyed romantic dance.Oh Sang-jin failed to wear his nose and failed. Kim So-young, "It's not easy?"I was water, and Oh Sang-jin said, "I think you should be awkward".Afterwards, two days, I saw the chapter five days.

Oh Sang-jin bought a greeting, saying, "Today's important day".Accordingly, Sun Woo-woo asked, "Is there a effectiveness?" Oh Sang-jin did not have effectively effectively.I think it's a belief that it's a belief.


"Dongsang Dream 2" broadcasting,

Oh Sang-jin bought a lot of food and active ingredients, "Did you talk to the scarecrow?"I was nervous that I could happen." You're nervous.Then Kim So-young confessed the concern.

Kim So-young said, "I don't have time to look happy and I think it's not a honeymoon room, but I think it's not honeymoon."

He said, "If I was born, we thought it's not a couple."Oh Sang-jin presented an alternative to kiss on the 1st.

Meanwhile, Sun Woo-woo, who was interested in October, who was interested in October.Sunwoo said there was no idea about Jae-sook.


"Dongsang Dream 2" broadcasting,

Sunwoo said, "I was loud when I married and hair was married.I didn't like that again, I didn't even think about this.I'm a bit embarrassed in our age."

Sunwoo and Yoo Young-jae met the introduction of Jimin and Yoo Young-jae.Sun Woo-woo met me when he sang me, "My friend who sang me."I broke out without thinking, "I'll send you a good music number."The next day, I sent a message that "Let's start a good day and "Let's start a good day."

He recommended, "I just recommended songs that I like it.I thought, "Are you sending me?"Once I heard the song, I sent a bread picture, and confessed that "I left me."Yoo Young-jae showed his face in eight days since I met Sun-woo, who met Sun-woo, said, "JIN" in August 8 days.

/

[A photo] "Dongsang Province" broadcasting,

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال