"Bongseong♥" forward to "Brozen 제거" forward to "Doesn't be a kidney cancer pitcher M)



[Mil= hometown] Comedian Bae Dong-dong and cooking Yeon-gu announced his health concerns.

Bae Dong Sung-sung, forward to the "FN STORY" that aired on the 7th, which aired on the 7th' I appeared in the corner.

In the broadcast, Bae Dong-sung, Bae Dong-sung died early in the broadcast.So whenever I'm tired, I'm tiredIsn't it too harsh?' I want to say, "I want to do it.

In response, "I can't do it.I had a lot of trouble.So I feel like I live more.It was more valuable, and I confessed to live and value."

In an interview with the leading production staff, forward to the right Shinjang, the right Shinjang, has removed the right Shinjang cancer pitcher.So I explained that blood pressure should be healthy and diabetes, and I'm worried about various ways."

On the other hand, "Fan Dr.M" is a program that contains everything necessary for life with doctors in each field.

[FNTS STORY's broadcasting]

(Give journalists )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال