Son Min Soo-soo, "I'm so many contacts with Son Minsoo

Comedian Son Min-soo explained the theory of his girlfriend Limra.




On the 6th, Son Min-soo, Limra's YouTube channel "Njo couples" on the 6th.Recently, Limra said, Limra said that Limra will enter the YouTube activities will enter the YouTube activities.

Son Min-soo appeared alone next day after the announcement announcement, "I got a theory of the next day.Since we're a comedian, I told people that I had a great performance, and I posted a video, "Let's take a rest of each other."Even if the article saw, it was 5,60 said, "It was 560".

He said, "It's more popular than I thought.I woke up, but I was so many contacts.If you get a call, I laughed a lot.




Son Min-soo asked, "I'm sorry for my fans, and DM (D electronic messages) and DM (Drek message).We are honestI said, "I fought hard if I fought hard, I fought with my style."

Son Minsoo, who visited channel PD.A PD is that "I don't have a channel.I also asked me to me."

Son Min-soo sent a day, and Son Min-soo, who had to answer the comments, "I think Rara is so worried that you'll just take a rest of the next video.So, it's not "No.Because of this, it might be hard to go, and I cut it.

On the other hand, Son Min-soo announced the name of TVN's "K League" in 2015.Two people are currently in the ninth year.
Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„