"Moving out of 700po" → Choi Dong-hwan's "Cong" in front picture of the first photo of "Cample 2"


[Sports Chosun Ilbo] "Sports Shipbuilding & Marine Engine 2" was released by Choi Dong-hwan, Lee Dong-hwan, was released.

The MBN's "I love you" released on the 6th, "I love you love you, all stories of Choi Dong-hwan couple of stories of Choi Dong-hwan couple of stories.

Two people who met with production after the re-election.After the last broadcast, "We cheered for you and congratulations on the surrounding responses.My close sister said that you were the most pretty when you were loved, but you're being loved. Two people sent us together."The donation of Choi Dong-hwan, who met the acquaintance of Choi Dong-hwan's house in Choi Dong-hwan.It was the first time to be introduced as a girlfriend, but it was good.

Two people who are in long-distance relationships, "I can't only do it, and I can't see her daughter, and I can't see her daughter.But I said, I'm coming up in the week.


"If you enter a robot, you can't express it like a robot, but I didn't express it well, so I liked it.Choi Dong-hwan said, "It's a heart is deep patience." "Yes, it's a month, but it's still a month.Even before dating, it was said, "dol Star" season, it was said, "There was no outside of the cable car."

Two people were doing a secret relationship to prevent spoilers."I think it would be good to do with you want to do it together."

Two people who are ahead of travel."I like to cook". "I like to cook" and Choi Dong-hwan, and Choi Dong-hwan, and Choi Dong-hwan, there is nothing meaningful.It was not the concept of cooking, but it was not the concept of cooking.

Accordingly, the producer said, "Do you do it alone?" "Kim So, Kim Yong-jin said, "Kim Ji-jin, Kim Yong-jin.I do a week for a week.I found a box fried sweet potato, fried sweet potato and hit a box.


The manufacturer asked Lee Lee Dong-hwan, who refused Choi Dong-hwan, asked Choi Dong-hwan, asked Choi Dong-hwan."I'm worried that I'm going to watch it, and I'm worried that they're going to see.I think I'm going to reach children.I told you, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.It wasn't time to contact with the kids.

"Can you speak to her daughter?" "I'm talking with her daughter, I'm going to talk with her daughter.This week is a day to talk about this Sunday.I'm a little worried.I think I'm going to do it, but I said, "I don't kiss you, but I said, "Don't kiss a lot of kiss."


Two people started the same thing.Lee So-hwan decided to show Choi Dong-hwan in high school.This is Lee So-ra who showed a high and two pictures.Lee Ji-hye said, "There was a lot of changes between years."

Choi Dong-hwan also said, "What happened between high school 1 and high school year, and I was surprised."

"The more time I'm older than I eat.I was scolded by wearing uniforms, but the article said that the article doesn't have grown up."Choi Dong-hwan, who saw another picture in the albumI tried to see the pictures and surprised by Lee So surprised.Choi Dong-hwan said, "Is it a pair of eyelids?" "It's a pair of black history."Finally, Choi Dong-hwan decided to protect Lee So-hwan.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال