[Compliment] "M Donghwan♥" "Welcome to 700 p.m.daughter, "Don't kiss a lot"

[Then Asia= Kim Support reporter]





Photo = MBN's "dol Star" broadcasting" broadcasting

Lee Dong-hwan, Choi Dong-hwan.It was continuously continuing a long-distance relationship.

The MBN entertainment program "dol Star" aired on the 6th, "I love you" that "I love Story 2" was drawn on the 6th, and Choi Dong-hwan's love story.

"I hope everyone cheered and congratulated him after the broadcasting and congratulations, I said, "I felt that you're the most pretty when you're in the special broadcasting. Two people said that they sent Chuseok holiday."Oh, I went to my friend, I went home, and I went home yesterday.""It's weird.It was the first time that I was introduced as a girlfriend.

The manufacturer asked, "How are you doing a long time."I can't only watch the weekend.Even though (Donghwan) brother said, there are many times a month, I saw her daughter as an interview class, I see her daughter as interview teacher at a month.He said, "Yes, I look at the same time.I'm going to go to the gym as soon as I was going to go to work together, and go to work together.Geum, Tom, and I showed off the appearance of Dongtan, and showed off love with Dongtan and Daegu.

Two people who have not final choice in the broadcasting of "dol Star 3" broadcasting.The manufacturer asked Lee Dong-hwan, "If there was no worries about daughters, I think Choi Dong-hwan chose Choi Dong-hwan.""I'm worried that the kids will see that they're going to see the children, "I'm worried that the feeling of Jae-in's feeling big."He said, "I'm sorry but I said there was no after that choice."Choi Dong-hwan understood this."It wasn't time to contact with their children," said, "It was not time to contact with their daughters.""I think I don't like young, I can't like young.First, I didn't laugh, "Don't kiss a lot of kiss."

Choi Dong-hwan boasts his cooking skills."I like to cook". "I like to cook".Choi Dong-hwan is not meaningful.It's not a good idea to cook a variety of things, but it's not the concept.(Good) Oh, I'm so proud of it."When I live in the city, I have 700 p.m.He surprised all the box, including sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, Yeongeun, Yeongeun and Yeongeun.

"I think it would be good to go together, "I think it would be good to go together."Two people started to cable cards again."I think my situation would have a good impact on my brother.I'm scared before starting to start.Choi Dong-hwan said, "I didn't use it.""I wanted to feel that you can feel like a woman who can feel good girl and love to be loved as a woman."It was touched, saying that it was touched.

Kim Support Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال