Park Jinyoung, "I can't recognize my face." [I can't recognize my face]




(X Sports News Oh Su-young) said, Park Jin-young played his story in the broadcast.

SBS entertainment program, which aired on the 6th, aired on the 6th, was drawing keen attention to the performance of the Busan region of the Busan region, was drawing significantly touched.




In the broadcast, Cho Ah-ki's performance was released.On the stage, Cho Ah-young gave a big cry and impressive, and Han-young and Han-young and one was shed tears to tears.

Cho Ah-na was sung by the "Good country" on the day.The performance began, and they self-esteem at the same time.Until last, it was decorated with the performance of you, and even though the performance of the stage, even though the stage ended, the performance committee was not easily opened.




Park Jin-young opened his mouth, said, "I hate to talk about other words, but I don't like performances."He then he says, "My father's dementia.So I didn't recognize me."

Park Jin-young can't see my father because of COVID-19.But I think it's fortunate.Because I meet, it's so painful to find me when you meet me.I think I can't meet my father with COVID-19.I can't recognize me, and I can't take care of her daughter, saying, "It's hard to endure it."

"I have to review the stage of Joe Quieta's performance, but he was thinking of this ( father) was thinking about this ( father.My heart, I caught the heart.Last time, I said, "That's true".

Park Jin-young, "If the world we live now, I don't need to dream more than this song.But now isn't all sick now.Also, there are a lot of sad work, there are a lot of sad work rather than happy.(S.) It seemed to come out in the heart of all of the people's tears.

One person is also attractive, "If you start singing a song.I can't move, and I can't talk if the song ends.I looked at the stage.I felt like I'm here.It was impressed.He drew attention as scary sisters and younger sisters.

photo =SBS broadcasting screen

 
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال