"I don't care about 10 billion won." Sun Woo-woo, "I don't care"[Running reviews]




[OSEN= Choi Ji-yeon] Actor Sunwoo confessed his affection for Yoo Young-jae confessed his affection for Yoo Young-jae.

On the 7th, SBS entertainment program "Dong Sangsang Dream 2" showed attention to Yoo Young-jae's birthday with Yoo Young-jae, drawing attention with Yoo Young-jae.

Sun Woo-woo announced that it was married to Yoo Young-jae and last October 60th.Sunwoo said, "I was loud when I married and hair was married.I didn't like that again, I didn't even think about this. He changed me, "But he changed me.I'm a bit embarrassed in our age, saying, "I'm so happy".However, Sunwoo and Yoo Young-jae is not met with date.

Sun Woo-woo met me when he sang me, "My friend who sang me."I broke out without thinking, "I'll send you a good music number."The next day, I sent a message, "Let's start a good day and "Let's start a good day."


"Dongsang Dream 2" broadcasting,

He recommended, "I just recommended songs that I like it.I thought, "Are you sending me?"I listened to the song and sent a bread and sent a video of the radio show, "I left me."

Since then, Sunwoo said, "YOUNGJAEYOUNGJAE said, "YOUNGJAEYOUNG was in 17 years."Then, I said, "I want to trust you." "I want to trust you," and said Yoo Young-jae said, "I'm glad to believe that Yoo Young-jae said.

Then, "If the players hesitate to jump in front of the waist, they are not able to run.I said that I'm going to go and watch it.He said, he said.

Sunwoo does not matter if there is debt.I chose, but what's important in the past.I don't care if debt is 10 billion, I have to pay back my debt instead.I saw two times in advance, saying, "I love a Loveer".

If it is, Sunwoo is naturalized, "The husband is naturally healthy.kisses often and expressions are very often.We didn't have much time, so I didn't express a lot of time, but I didn't laugh.

/

[A photo] "Dongsang Province" broadcasting,

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال