On the 60th, Sunwoo, ♥ Yu Youngjae, 유 Yu Youngjae..."I don't care about 10 billion won."



Actor Sun Woo-woo expressed affection for her husband Yoo Young-jae.

On the 7th, SBS entertainment program "Dongsang Dream 2-ner" announced on the 7th, Sun Woo-woo, appeared in his honeymoon with Yoo Young-jae.

Sunwoo is honeymooned by Yoo Young-jae and last October 60th anniversary.

In this place, Sunwoo is not care if there is debt.I chose, but what's important in the past.I don't care if debt is 10 billion won, but I don't care if I don't care.I had no divorce twice in advance, saying, "There is no divorce for my husband."

Then, "I was loud when I married, I was so loud when I was married.I didn't like that again, I didn't even think about this.I'm a bit embarrassed in our age."

The behind-the-scenes story was also said."My friend who sang me when I sang all of my friends.I broke out without thinking, "I'll send you a good music number."The next day, I sent a message that "Let's start with the music music music and "Let's start a day."

Also, "I recommended songs that I like.I thought, "Are you sending me?"I heard the song and sent a bread picture, saying, "I left me".

The dramatic program also attracted attention.Sunwoo said, "YOUNGJAEYOUNGJAE said, "How long did you become a head of 17 years.Then, I said, "I want to trust you, I said, "I want to trust you."

Then, "If the players hesitate to jump in front of the waist, they are not able to run.I said that I'm going to go and watch it.He added, he added.

Kim Yu-jin online news reporter
Photo=SBS Dongsang 2 - You can capture my destiny
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال