[Compliment] "4 years old daughter's makeup on the bathroom..." child abuse" who was lonely husband, Oh, Oh, Oh, and O is an immoral Harry Potter marriage."

[Then Asia= Tae-YUTA X]
Photo=MBC 'O' broadcasting screen' broadcast screen.

A couple of couples who have deep conflict with the first name of couples who have deep conflict with the first name of the marriage.

MBC entertainment, which aired on the 7th, which aired on the 7th, two married couples, only married couples appeared.The couple of months after met, and was married in two weeks, and was married in three months.My husband was the second marriage, my wife was the second marriage.A total of six meals to each other children have become new family.

However, two people were in the crisis of divorce and obsession with his wife's suspicion and obsession with his wife.VCR's wife contacted her husband's movement path, and he was curious about what he came late than usual. The reason why my wife suspected and obsessed with her husband was afraid to meet my husband.My husband sang a week after signing a week, he sang the name of Vietnam during relationship with his wife, and went to sleep with his wife.My wife didn't say, "I'm sorry."So, I told you that it doesn't work out.

My husband explained that the last day of divorce procedures, he visited the entire destination of divorce procedures.He admitted that I met the first and slept with me to watch children.

Dr. Oh, "It's right.Since divorce is not completely completed, it is not completely finished.It pointed out that the process of starting marriage life, and it pointed out that it was too urgent to go home and "This is also determined to go home and "This is also determined quickly."

"There is a phenomenon of marriage or marriage, there is a phenomenon of marriage, and moral hazard, "There is a moral hazard," adding, " Vietnamese management."Then, he added sex relationship should not be easily established."

Photo=MBC 'O' broadcasting screen' broadcast screen.
The reason why my wife wants to protect families with her husband, because his husband had a child abuse.My wife said, "Are you going to leave a child?I didn't want to hurt her family, so I didn't want to hurt."My husband told me, "The Vietnam War from her daughter."I couldn't go to the spokesman.It was 4 years old, but it was a few hours until the toilet.Even though he said, he said.

After divorce, my husband had a lot of heart and a lot of hearts.It was really hard to die and die.For children, but I thought it was the enemy, but I think that my wife repeatedly repeatedly believe my wife, I can't believe my wife.I don't think about everywhere.I don't think I don't want to meet.I need to talk to this part, but I think I'm going to show you a lot of faith in the future, so I think we should show faith in the future.

Dr. O Eunyoung should not change.You have to try it together.My wife is a person who can take care and warm.It is necessary to communicate in advance.It's hard to my wife, but I think it'll need to erase it in my head.We need to erase Vietnam.Instead, love me, "I love me as an actor.You need to change your love.My husband must be honest and accurately.It was absolutely emphasized that it is absolutely impossible.

Therefore, my husband said, "I'm sorry and I'm sorry, and I'm sorry, and I'll apologize.I'll apologize again even if I'm talking about it again.I apologize, and I apologize.

TAEYUNA, TAE YUNA
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال