" Lim Chang-jung♥" Seo Hae-jae's debut, "It's pretty than my mom, Lee Hyun-jae is pretty."




[New York City reporter Jun-jae] News, Yoo Kyung-joon, Yoo Kyung-sang-jung, gave laughter as honest reaction.

SBS's "Dongsang Dream Season 2-ner" released on November 7th, he debuted as a fashion fashion show model model.

On this day, Lim Chang-jung, Seo Ha-jung-jung's first appeared on the show stage.Seo Ha-an was special tutoring to Lee Hyun-hyun and showed possibility that it's better.Seo Ha-han said, "I wanted to do it, but I never had a model, but I never had a model dream.




Subsequently, Seo Ha-hee cheered up the model port, and his son Jun Jae-jung, son Jun Jae-jung, and Seo Ha-hee, and Seo Ha-hee, and Seo Ha-jung, Seo Ha-Jun Jae-jae saw Seo Ha-jae, "Wow, so pretty".Lim Chang-jung said, "It looks like a real model".

However, Lee Hyun-jae who saw wearing pink dress in pink dress, "This person is so pretty than mom.The pink person was so pretty, saying that pink is so pretty."

Lee Hyun-eun, who watched the video, said, "I'm JAEYOUNG, and Jun Jae-young praised the top model, saying, "I'm looking at the top model."( Photo=SBS" "You're destiny" capture my destiny"
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال