"I want to be a young dad". 23 years old and four-year-old boy. [ overseas]


[Mr. David Beckham (27) said he wanted to have a lot of children with her wife Nikkei (27) said he wanted to have a lot of children.

He said on the 7th (local time), "We live in LA and we live in LA and we live in LA.

"It's so nice to make pasta with fresh ingredients."

He wanted to leave many children.That's really what I want to do.When my father gave me me, I'm 23 years old.I always wanted to become a young dad."

Beckham loves father's style.That's cool.I always used to steal my father's clothes.When he finished stealing, I wanted to think of my style."

David Beckham has four children among Victoria Beckham (48).Attention is focusing on how many children will have a few children.

[ Photo = AFP/BNEWS]

(Walking reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال