박군 신혼인데 디스크 수술+어깨 파열+난청까지 ♥한영 사기결혼?Park is newlyweds, but disc surgery + shoulder rupture + hearing loss ♥ Korean-English fraud marriage? (동상이몽2)[어제TV](Same Bed, Different Dreams 2) [Yesterday's TV]




[뉴스엔 유경상 기자]뉴스엔 유경상 yooks@ 박군이 허리디스크 수술을 받고 어깨 수술도 받아야 하는 상황에서 난청 진단까지 받았다.On the news, Yoo Kyung-sang, a reporter, was diagnosed with hearing loss at a time when Yoo Kyung-sang, yooks@, and Park had to undergo back disc surgery and shoulder surgery.

3월 6일 방송된 SBS ‘동상이몽 시즌2-너는 내 운명’에서 가수 박군은 난청 진단을 받고 아내 한영의 병수발을 받았다.In SBS's "Same Bed, Different Dreams Season 2 - You Are My Destiny," which aired on March 6, singer Park was diagnosed with hearing loss and was taken care of by his wife, Han Young.

박군 한영 부부는 병원에서 등장했고 한영은 “특전사 출신은 다 건강한 줄 알았더니 어떻게 디스크가 터지냐”고 탄식했다.Park and Han Young appeared at the hospital, and Han Young lamented, "I thought all the former special forces were healthy, but how can a disc burst?" 박군도 “평생 살면서 내가 허리 디스크 터질 거라고 한 번도 생각 못했다”고 말했다.Park also said, "I've never thought that my back disc would explode in my entire life." 박군은 이미 디스크 수술을 받은 상황.Park has already undergone disc surgery. 박군은 “5개월, 6개월 아팠다.Park said, "I was sick for five or six months. 골반 아프고 발바닥 저리고 그랬다.My pelvis hurt and my soles were numb. 계속 아파서 MRI 찍었다.I took an MRI because I was in pain.R.I. took an MRI. 좀 더 늦었으면 마비가 왔을 수도 있다고 한다”며 “어깨도 수술해야 한다.If it was a little later, it could have been paralyzed," he said, adding, "I also need surgery on my shoulder. 인대가 끊어져 있으니까.Because the ligaments are broken. 어깨 인대 파열을 근육으로 잡아주고 있다.It holds a ruptured shoulder ligament with muscles. 수술하면 2주 이상 회복 기간이라 일을 못 한다”고 허리 디스크에 이어 어깨 인대 파열까지 털어놨다.After surgery, I can't work because it's a recovery period for more than two weeks," he said, confessing a ruptured shoulder ligament following his back disc.

하지만 이날 부부가 병원을 찾은 이유는 난청 검사 때문.However, the reason why the couple visited the hospital that day was because of the hearing loss test. 박군은 한영의 말을 잘 듣지 못했고 한영은 박군이 일부러 안 들리는 척하는 건지 오해했다.Park did not listen to Han Young well, and Han Young misunderstood whether Park pretended not to hear her on purpose. 박군은 의사에게 “사격할 때 귀마개 안 끼고 하고 그랬다.Park said to the doctor, "I didn't wear earplugs when shooting. 박격포 같은 건 20분, 30분 소리가 안 들렸다.I couldn't hear the mortar for 20 minutes or 30 minutes. 이후로 이명도 들리고.Since then, I've heard a ringing in my ears. 지금도 누가 뭐라고 말하는 소리는 들리는데 구분이 잘 안 된다”고 증상을 설명했다.I can still hear someone saying something, but I can't tell the difference," he explained.




박군의 고막은 깨끗했지만 청신경 기능이 약해졌고, 달팽이관 기능 검사 결과도 높은 주파수에서 특히 떨어졌다.Park's eardrum was clean, but the auditory nerve function weakened, and the cochlea function test results fell particularly at high frequencies. 의사는 “소음성 난청이다.The doctor said, "Noise is hard of hearing loss. 소음으로 노출이 많이 돼 귀가 손상됐다”고 말했고 박군은 “그래서 음도 잘 못 맞추고 그러나 보다."My ears were damaged because I was exposed to a lot of noise," Park said, "That's why I don't get the notes right." 레슨하다 보면 낮은 음은 괜찮은데 고음으로 가면”이라고 제 상태를 이해했다.During the lesson, I understood my condition by saying, "Low notes are okay, but if I go to high notes."

KMC은 “저도 사실 이명이 심해 오른쪽으로 못 누워 잔다.KMC said, "In fact, I can't sleep on my right side due to severe tinnitus. 심장소리 같이 너무 심하게 들려서 왼쪽으로만 돌려서 잔다.It sounds so bad like a heartbeat that I turn only to the left to sleep. 어릴 때 이어폰을 많이 썼는데 고무로 감싸져 있는데 고무 알레르기가 있었다.I used to use earphones a lot when I was young, and they were wrapped in rubber, but I was allergic to rubber. 귀에서 피고름이 났다.My ears are bleeding. 신경 쓰고 닦다보면 피가 또 나고”라며 박군의 상태에 공감했다.If I wipe it with care, it bleeds again," he said, sympathizing with Park's condition.

의사는 “난청이 오면 약물 치료는 없다.The doctor said, "When hearing loss occurs, there is no drug treatment. 언어분별력이 더 약화되지 않게 보청기 사용을 권할 수 있다.It can be recommended to use a hearing aid so that language discrimination is not further weakened. 한 달에 한두 번 오셔서 조절 받고 생활하다 불편하면 조절 받고 하다보면 편안해질 수 있다”며 보청기 사용을 권했다.If you come once or twice a month and live under control, you can feel comfortable if you get controlled and do it." 박군은 “보청기 이야기에 가슴이 철렁하더라”며 “관리 잘해서 더 나빠지지 않게 해야 할 것 같다.Mr. Park said, "I was shocked by the story of hearing aids," adding, "I think I should take good care of myself so that it doesn't get worse." 다른 분들이 백번 천번 부를 때 천번 만번 열심히 부르면 될 것 같다”고 각오했다.When other people sing a thousand times, I think they can sing hard a thousand times."

김구라는 박군을 배려해 동굴소리로 말해주겠다며 “두피도 관리해야 하지 않냐.Kim Gu-ra said, "I'll tell you in a cave sound in consideration of Park," adding, "Don't you need to take care of your scalp?" 손볼 데가 너무 많다”고 안타까워했다.There are so many things to fix." 박군은 탈모 관리도 필요한 상황이라고 인정했고 서장훈은 “한영이 사기당한 것 같다”고 농담했다.Park admitted that hair loss management was also necessary, and Seo Jang-hoon joked, "Han Young seems to have been scammed."

이어 귀가한 박군은 디스크 수술을 받아 허리를 굽힐 수 없는 상황이라 한영에게 “내성발톱 올 것 같다.After returning home, Park said to Han-young, "I think my toenail will come because I can't bend down because I had disc surgery. 발톱 좀 잘라줘”라고 부탁했다.Please cut my toenails." 한영은 박군의 발톱을 잘라주고 머리까지 감겨줬다.Han Young cut Park's toenails and even washed his hair. 서장훈은 “박군을 ‘미우새’ 때부터 봤는데 다른 사람 같다.Seo Jang-hoon said, "I've seen Park since 'My Little Old Boy', and he seems like a different person. 듬직하고 책임감 있는 특전사 모습이었는데 지금 이 사람은 누구인지 모르겠다”고 너스레를 떨었다.He looked like a reliable and responsible specialist, but I don't know who he is now." (사진=SBS ‘동상이몽2 너는 내 운명’ 캡처)(Photo = SBS "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 You Are My Destiny" capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال