
[OSEN=김수형 기자] '결혼말고 동거’에서 빅뱅이 오랜만에 방송에 출연, 거침없는 입담과 텐션으로 재미를 더했다.[OSEN = Reporter Kim Soo-hyung] Big Bang appeared on the show for the first time in a while in "Living Together Not Married," adding to the fun with his unstoppable talking and tension.
6일 방송된 채널 A ‘결혼말고 동거’에서 성호와 상미 하우스가 그려졌다.Seong-ho and Sang-mi House were depicted on Channel A's "Living Together Not Married," which aired on the 6th.
집들이하기로 한 두 사람.The two of them decided to have a housewarming party. 성호의 지인이었다.He was an acquaintance of Seong-ho. ‘이기자’ 27사단 부대라는 것."Let's win" The 27th Division. 성호는 “우연으로 만난 인연”이라며 조교했던 빅뱅 대성, 비투비 은광, 비원 에이포 신우 , 배우 조윤우 직업군인 선우라며 6인이 친하다고 했다.Seong-ho said, "We met by chance," adding, "The six of us are close, saying, 'Big Bang Daesung, BTOB's Eunkwang, B1A4 CNU, and Sunwoo, a professional soldier of actor Cho Yoon-woo." 함께 무대만들며 끈끈해진 인연이라고.It's a relationship where we got closer while making the stage together.이용진은은 “저렇게 만난 전우는 평생간다”고 했다.Lee Yong-jin said, "A comrade like that lasts forever."
첫번째 손님은 바로 빅뱅의 대성이었다.The first guest was Big Bang's Daesung. 대성은 조교출신답게 절도있게 입장하며 분위기를 띄웠다.Daesung raised the atmosphere by entering modestly like an assistant. 등장부터 남다른 포스를 뽐냈다.He showed off his extraordinary force from the start. 성호는 “이사온지 1년차인데 형이 4번 왔다”며 언급, 아니나 다를까 대성은 마치 자기 집처럼 소파에 누워 웃음 짓게 했다.Seong-ho mentioned, "It's been a year since I moved in, and my brother came four times," and, sure enough, Daesung made me laugh lying on the sofa like it was his home. 대성은 군대얘기를 이어갔다.Daesung continued to talk about the army. 알고보니 똑같은 얘기 반복이라고.It turns out that it's the same thing over and over again. 월드 클라스임에도 전역하면 군대얘기만 이어가는 모습이 폭소하게 했다.Even though he is a world class, he only talked about the military when he was discharged from the military, which made people laugh. 이용진은 “혹시 대성시 전역하고 방송 처음 출연 아니냐, 진짜 의리있다Lee Yongjin said, "Isn't it your first time to be on a show after being discharged from the army?" So loyal. 사람 좋네”라며 감탄, 수혁은 “평소에도 워낙 사람 잘 챙겨, 같이 작업한 분들 꾸준히 보더라”며 대성의 미담을 전했다."I like people," said Soo-hyuk, adding, "I usually take care of people so well that I constantly see the people I worked with." 한혜진은 “동거하게 되면(?) 연락좀 달라고 하자”며 너스레를 떨었다.Han Hye-jin said, "Let's ask her to contact me when we live together."

그 사이, 신우와 은광이 도착했다.Meanwhile, Shinwoo and Eunkwang arrived. 나머지 윤우, 선우까지 도착 하지만 늦게 도착하자 대성이 갑자기 무릎을 꿇더니 “내가 미안하다 , 이렇게 시간약속을 (안 지키다니) 차라리 날 때려라”며 웃음, 알고보니 대성이 가장 높은 선임이라고 했다.The rest of Yoon-woo and Sunwoo arrive, but when they arrived late, Daesung suddenly knelt down and laughed, saying, "I'm sorry, but you don't keep your time promise like this. You'd rather hit me," and turned out to be Daesung's highest line.
요란했던 선물증정 타임이 끝난 후 식사를 나눴다.After the noisy gift presentation time, we shared a meal. 대성은 “여기서 내가 제일 형, 살면서 제일 형인 모임인 여기가 처음이다 나도 늘 어색하다”며 “장난식으로 회장이라고 해 한 두살 차이 뿐”이라며 웃음 지었다 .Daesung laughed, saying, "This is the first time I'm the oldest and the oldest group in my life, I'm always awkward," adding, "Just a year or two apart, jokingly saying I'm the chairman." 또 군부대 ‘이기자’로 삼행시를 짓기로 했고 대성은 즉석에서 “이렇게 아름다울수 있나 /기가 아주 충전이 된다 /자 이제 이 행복한 시간 함께 하겠다”라며 즉석에서 삼행시를 완성했다.In addition, he decided to make an acrostic poem with the military unit "Let's win," and Daesung completed the acrostic poem on the spot, saying, "How can it be so beautiful/I'm very charged with energy/Now we'll be together in this happy time."
이에 패널들은 “(대성)텐션 살아있다 에너지 좋다 결혼식 피로연같다”며 폭소했다.In response, the panel burst into laughter, saying, "(Daesung) tension is alive, energy is good, it's like a wedding reception. 대성은 동거에 대해 언급, 은광도 동거 장단점을 물었다.Daesung mentioned cohabitation and asked about the pros and cons of living together with Eunkwang. 상미는 “헤어지면 이혼처럼 된다, 집도 묶여있다”며 “대판싸웠을 때 헤어지고 싶어도 정리 할게 많다”며 무게만큼 관계에 책임감이 느껴진다고 했다.Sang-mi said, "If you break up, you'll be like a divorce, and your house is tied up," adding, "There's a lot to organize even if you want to break up during a big fight," adding, "I feel responsible for the relationship as much as I weigh." 알고보니 집이 공동명의라는 것.It turns out that the house is a joint name. 이에 결혼에 대해 더욱 조심스러운 모습을 보였다.As a result, she became more cautious about marriage.

성호는 장점에 대해 “매일 볼 수 있어 좋아, 외출 오래하면 마음이 헛헛하다”며 사랑꾼 모습을 보였다.Seong-ho showed his love, saying, "It's good to see you every day, and if you go out for a long time, your heart feels empty." 하지만 현실적인 경제적인 얘기에 은광은 “결혼하기싫다”고 말해 폭소하게 했다.However, at the realistic economic talk, Eunkwang burst into laughter by saying, "I don't want to get married."
상미는 동거에 대해 생각을 물었다.Sang-mi asked me what I thought about living together. 은광은 “동거에 찬성”이라고 하자 대성은 “남의 얘기 동거가 나에게 다가오면 쉬운 문제 아니다”고 했다.When Eunkwang said, "I'm in favor of living with you," Daesung said, "It's not an easy problem if living with someone else comes up to me." 상미는 “아기계획도 없어 결혼은 최대한 미뤄졌으면 한다”고 하자 신우는 “그럼 계약서에 (정관수술) 묶는다던지 해라”고 말해 폭소하게 했다 또 상미가 10년을 기다려달라고 하면 기다릴 수 있냐는 질문에 성호가 머뭇거리자 대성은 "일단 정자를 얼려"라고 조언해 웃음의 쐐기를 박았다.When Sang-mi said, "I don't even have a baby plan, so I want the marriage to be delayed as much as possible," Shin-woo laughed, saying, "Then tie it to the contract," and when Sang-mi asked me to wait for 10 years, Seong-ho hesitated, Da-sung advised, "Freeze the pavilion for now."
. /. /
[사진] ‘결혼말고 동거’[Picture] "Living Together, Not Married".