YouTube, a witness of Itaewon disaster, "I'm close to the eye on the eyes."


[My Day= Kang Da-yoon] YouTube expressed his affection as a witness.

"Thank you for all people who were worried and worried about all of them.He confessed to the accident during the main street, saying that he was pushed down on the main street."

"I think it's not possible, I think it's not possible."I'll pray for the high people added.

Earlier on the 29th of last month, there was a pressure accident occurred, saying, a piezoelectric accident occurred ahead of last month.According to the Central Disaster Safety Countermeasures Headquarters, 156 people were killed and 173 people were injured and injured.The government decided to the national mourning period until November 5th.

[A photo = Lala]

()

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال