[Laughing] Jenny, serious mental anxiety, serious mental anxiety, "I tried to cancel marriage."



[HardPOP= Bae Jae-jae] said, "Harrywood actor Jennifer Laurence's wedding ceremony almost canceled the wedding ceremony.

According to foreign media pages, Jennifer Lawrence (32) was trying to cancel before marriage with her husband Cook Marro (37) was trying to cancel before marriage with her husband Cook Marro.

Jennifer Lawrence said, "I was filming a movie "D bridge" at the time."The anxiety was strict.I didn't know where I have to stay.I met my husband, and told him to expect him.Now, I'm so happy to marry a good man."

Jennifer Lawrence, developed as an art director Cook Marro, a five-year-old art director Cook and developed into June 2018.

After six months, I posted an engagement ceremony in 2019 and posted a luxury wedding ceremony in October that year.At that time, there are many famous stars such as pop star Adel, actress Emma Stone, actress Emma Stone, and Chris generator.

On the other hand, Jennifer Lawrence debuted as a movie "Comperney Town" in 2006.Afterwards, he appeared in the "Hingo Game" series, "Xman" series and "Xman" series.

In addition, Jennifer Lawrence has birth to the first son of this year.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال