"If you eat 8 years old strawberries, you need to take out of eight-year-old daughter, you need to take off]




[New York City reporter Yoo Kyung-sang] News, Yoo Kyung-sang was moved to the end of eight-year-old daughter.

TV Chosun, which aired on November 2, aired on November 2, comedian conversion regulations, comedian conversion regulations from the crew.




Transition regulations are growing with eight-year-old daughter and three-year-old twins.First daughter Seo-ah was born when she was born, but I had to eat medicine every day, but I had to eat medicine every day.It should be a simple meal to be completed.Seo knew about 8 eggs in the morning.

On the night conversion regulations, "I don't know what you talk to me when Seoah.I asked if I ate medicine, "I don't have a weak, I need to take it off my mom."No, it's winning well.If you eat medicine, we did a healthy, Seo-ah said, "We did a conversation with her daughter.

In addition, conversion regulations said, "My daughter gave me a heart of happiness."Dad, I think she's thinking about him and take care of him.So I always talk about it.That's right." She said how she received surgery.( Photography= TV Chosun's "Perfect Life" capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال