Choi Sung-guk, Choi Sung-guk, Choi Sung-guk, "24-year-old wife and think.I can't get married









Actor Choi Sung-guk unveiled a.스토. 배우.성.Choi Sung-guk is crying with the preliminary bride and wedding yard on the 5th.
KBS 2 TV, which aired on the 2TV "ok Tower Room" aired on the 2nd, Choi Sung-guk, appeared as guest.
Choi Sung-guk, including Choi Sung-guk, shouted "New groom".Choi Sung-guk, who was called the entertainment industry will cry on the 5th.
Choi Sung-guk didn't know, "I didn't know that there is a lot of care.I didn't know that it would be complicated and decide to marry in Korea.""It's hard from start.Choi Sung-guk explained that it was necessary to select the paper material and writing the paper material and writing. For newlyweds, "I decided to live at home.The interior has not yet yet.I explained that I promised to marry and upload the ceremony after two months."
As a result, "Why do you hurry up marriage?"I asked you, and Choi Sung-guk, Choi Sung-guk, "I want to do it in this year.He laughed, saying, "There's a age of Sungguk and Jangmo said.
While I was busy preparing for marriage, "I want to see the rooftop room" while preparing for marriage, "I want to declare it."It's not late.I wanted to inform you that I can meet Yoo Boo-nam.










On the other hand, Choi Sung and preliminary signal is 24 years old.Choi Sung-guk, "What's important to love?""I didn't know, but I didn't know.Today's fate is like today.I was actually not aware of this friend age."
Then, "The first meeting was just aware of the first metropolitan Government.I thought I was thinking about it, but then confessed.
"Did you get married right away?"Did you get it right away?I still don't know your age.I didn't ask you to be stupid than me.I don't know when it's going to be, but you're nervous.
Then what should I decide to marry.Choi Sung-guk said, "I have a good relationship, but I wanted to cut off without conclusion.I told you to talk about six months to talk about marriage.










The reaction of the entertainment community also said.Choi Sung-sun, Choi Sung-sun, "How did you hear the first wedding ceremony?""I didn't hear that "I didn't hear it.I was surprised to know during the call with Kang Moon Young-young.It's not coming out."Why didn't you contact me?' I told you I wanted to be upset.
As a result, Choi Sung-guk said, "You've been standing there.There's a girlfriend, but why didn't I dyed my hair.It is careful to know that the better step to become a certain step.I was trying to talk about it, but the stage was so fast."
Then, Kim Kwang-kyu's response to Kim Kwang-kyu said, "It was so big."Now, he added that he added to spring TZZUYU, he added a smile.




Photo = "The problem of the rooftop room" broadcasting
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال