"WOOBIN's birth" released by Hyun Bin♥ Son Ye-jin and Lee Jung-hyun's comments[Running issues]




[OSEN= Kim Bo-jin (41) and Hyun Bin (41) and Hyun Bin (41) was finally parents.It is the first time after posting wedding ceremony in March.The agency said on the 27th, "I bought it today and all mountains and children are healthy."

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin is the top star couples who have a high interest rate since the marriage was married.Of course, it is natural to be interested by marriage, pregnant women who finally become parents.She married in March, and finally let me know the first son's birth to the first son of November.

Accordingly, there are many people who are interested by the two people who have been interested by the two people who have interested vision.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin married, was noted that the second-year-old virtual face photos of the second-year-old virtual face.It was a virtual appearance using applications, but it was at the center of the pixel.




Earlier on June 27th, Son Ye-jin visited his Instagram.Although it's still frozen, I feel nervous, I feel worried about my body and excitement, "It's so grateful to the surround the surrounding people still couldn't tell the surrounding people.I said the news before it's late.

Lee Jung-hyun's pregnancy recognized by Son Ye-jin's pregnancy recognized, "Our Yejin is so happy.The news that Son Ye-bin and tiger, Son Ye-bin couple of comments, Son Ye-bin, who has received two taxes in this year.


Son Yejin SNS

Earlier this year, Hyun-bin, Hyun-bin, I think he will live in online interview, but I think that "I don't realize that it is still a dad.He said, "I need to look forward to it."I want to do that, too. "I'm waiting for a great blessing, so I'm waiting for a good heart."

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is currently conducting the film "Hinho, director Woo Minho, and production hybrid mediaov.Hyun Bin recently said, "We have been able to participate in this work with CJ ENM, and nervousness, and nervous actors had a great role in the chest."

/

[ Photo] OSEN DB, Hyun Bin, Hyun Bin, Hyun Bin and Son Yejin

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال