Hyun Bin♥ Son Yejin's 27th...Happy birthday to come in eight months

Actor Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin became parents.

On the 28th, the agency, said, "I lost my mom and children and children are healthy."

Two people developed a movie " negotiations" and next year, the next year, " negotiations of Love" and next year.


Actor Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin became parents.photo = a reporterSon Ye-jin and Hyun-bin married in February 31 March, and Hyun-bin married in two years.

The news of pregnancy announced on June 27 June 27th, Son Yejin directly announced on June 27th.

At that time, Son Ye-jin announced, "The new life came back to the fans."

He said, "I'm still nervous but I'm still feeling a day due to the change of the body.I'm so thankful, but I couldn't tell you.Fans who are waiting for this news as we're waiting for the news, saying, "I'll keep the precious life that came back to me well.

On the other hand, Hyun Bin debuted as the drama "Body" in 2005.

Currently, Hyun Bin is filming a movie "Hubbin".

Son Ye-jin debuted as a drama " delicious proposal" in 2001.

Since then, "The taste of the summer scent of the summer" "Sayeon" "YOT7" and movie "Hyeok"" and "Hyeok-myeon" "Hae."

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„