"Hong Hyunhee♥" JAEHYUN's "Daehee'"..."I envy you!""


[My Day= Oh Yoon Joo-joo] Comedian Hong Hyun-hee (Lee Myung-joo), a husband, a husband of his son of growth album growth album growth album.

Jake communicated with netizens on the 27th.He asked if he made his son growth album growth album.Oh, I envy you!sorry.That's me?"K" said, "K" and shared pictures.

My son's growth album, is drawing attention.It's a picture with various things.J wrote, "I'm the same as my mom". "I'm the same as my mom"He added short comments such as "Rol" and "Cute" and "Cute".It's a album that feels like Jake's love for my son.



However, J wrote, "The moment when the fatigue is full of fatigue?"I'm cute and cute, "I'm cute, and I didn't laugh, but I didn't laugh."

Meanwhile, Hong Hyun-hee and J wrote the military in August 5, 2018.

[Practice = JAEKON]

(O Yoon Joo-joo)

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال