[pop industry TV] Lee Hyo-ri, "I don't want to fall down with the ♥ weird.kisses and I'll handle "Seoul body size)


TVN's "Seoul Cherry"
[Hope-tae] Lee Hyo-ri expressed his unique affection for her husband or more affection for her husband.

In TVN, aired on the 21st, which aired on the 21st, was seen that Lee Hyo-ri, which aired on the 21st.

Lee Hyo-ri asked about the relationship between B and Kim Tae-hee.Lee Hyo-ri is still good.I asked how long was together."Rain said, "We started dating and became 10 years."

Then Lee Hyo-ri said, "It's similar to us".Rain said that Kim Tae-hee said that it's pretty.

"If Tae-hee is pretty, it's pretty, I said, "That's true, you can't see it."Lee Hyo-ri expressed his break.Lee Hyo-ri was all.They said they were pretty."

Then Lee Hyo-ri talked about ideal.Lee Hyo-ri, "I'm so happy, but my mom looks like my mom.I told you that it's the best Freddie's the best Freddie.Lee Hyo-ri, "This is our only one?Is it all around?"Oh, I asked you, Rain?I thought, I'll need a really stimulation.

Rain recommended that Lee Hyo-ri recommended perfume.Rain has time to change the atmosphere.I said it's a new atmosphere in a new atmosphere.Lee Hyo-ri, "I can't change the atmosphere?"I said, "I know, my couple who knows the room separately."

Accordingly, Lee Hyo-ri said, "I don't want to fall down with you."Lee Hyo-ri is "Oh, too"."I don't want to fall down," saying, "I don't want to drop it and I'm going to do it."

Rain is embarrassed.Today's concept "Love and war" made laughter."
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال