[Laughing] "I can get more than 40 billion won, "I can happen more than 40 billion won."



[HardPOP= Bae Jae-jae] A famous singer and actor Nick Cameron (42) is said that there is more children since the 12th child, has become more children since the 12th child.

Earlier, he said that he spent about 300 million dollars every year, about 300 million dollars (about 40 billion won) every year.

According to the U.S. page food, Nick Car debate on the 22nd (Korean time) has recently interview with Billboard?I don't know yet.I think it's okay now."

Then, 11 children are my first priority.It is the driving force to make creativity," saying, "Every project is being carried out through children's eyes."

Nick Car debate has recently obtained 11th child friend DJ Abby D.In addition, the 12th child is looking forward to the 12th childbirth.The two people' pregnancy overlap.

Nick Car debate has 11 children among six women.It's the windshield and the king of the world.

On the other hand, Nick Canyon married in April 2011, but there is a twin.

In addition, he has two children with model Britney Bell, and one of the model Brennan Call City, and one of models such as model Lini.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال