
(X Sports News Kim Hyun-jung reporter) actor Jeon Mi-jung will be on stage.On December 1, it is through musical "switching" that opens at Jamsil Shro Lotte.
Jeon Mi-do, who plays a role in six years, said, "It is too fun as a work that was too fun."
"It's a role that age, and some role is a role that you're older than older than age, but this work is the more old.The performance must be right, but the timing was good.""
musical " Switzerland" has been filled with a lot of anxiety and fear of the 19th century British background, which was full of anxiety and fear of his daughter.The music of Steven Sonade, which was a small atmosphere last year.
I thought, "Sn't participate in the game, but I thought it's right.I don't know how my schedule will be, but he waited until the end.It's fun, but it was fun to play with actors.It's good to discuss and practice and practice after practicing lunch, I like every process.""

Jeonmi, who debuted as musical "Master mouse" in 2006 musical "Yellows" and "Yellows" and "Yeon-dong" and "Yeon-dong"" and "Yeonho."
"Suddenly doctor Life" and "Suddenom Life" and "Happy ending," but when I couldn't see the performance with Ji-in's performance.I have to be standing there.I have to do a year, but I can't do it well.I have to do it, but I had to do this time.I realized that the stage was really missed.It's so fun."" Jeon Mi-do was in 2018 drama "Mider" in 2018 drama "Madder" in 2018.In 2020 and 2021.This year, Kim Ji-jin, Kim Ji-hyun and main characters.
"I started the concert since the late 20s, but I thought it could be good if media experience together.I didn't care at all of the 20s.I didn't think I need to raise the ability to raise the ability.I think it's better to stabilize and experienced media, and experienced media.If you don't know, I could quit everything.""

veteran musical actor, he was popular as a drama, especially in the "Sudden doctor Life" series.
Jeon Mi-do Province said, "I'm so sad that everyone."
"I wanted to show the opposite and good images, but I wanted to show the opposite side.Mrs. Rbit is greedy, selfish, selfish and scary razor.It's not a medium, but I'm looking forward to watching this show.""
Jeon Mi-do plays a fighter who helps kill the murder of the main character of Switzerland.After appearing in 2016, he came back to buy a "Signal Told Tony Told Tom.
"ton or gesture is trying to trim the basics and trimming.I don't think the basic pronunciation would be hit by a lot of rain.You can't be in the right posture, and then you can easily step back and bend your waist.
I thought I remember a lot, but there were many things that I forgot to have no big lines.I thought I made a new detail, but I think I've made a lot of details.""

If there are different points before six years ago, the understanding of characters.
"I returned to London, but now, I know if you were instinctively or sensitively or sense.I can hear you understand about human.In the past, if I thought it's only black nose, you can realize why Ravi was chosen.""
For example, it is realistic to land, but it was realistic to have a desire to live with a man who did not work alone.I think I can also express the heart of my husband, but I think I can give you more specifically expressions to buy it more specifically express this."" (In the interview)
Photo= audition