"Oh, but it's easy!"…★, cheering wave ( general) in the representative team who played in Ghana)


On the 28th (local time) on the 28th (local time) Qatar World Cup Group H Cho Kyu-sung City Stadium held at the second half of the 2022 Qatar World Cup Group H Cho Kyu-sung.News News 1.28/ News1 2022 News News 1 New News
(Seoul= News1) Ko Seung-A reporter = News1) said (Seoul뉴스 News1) said.

The Korean football team led by coach Paulo Bento, led by coach Paulo Bento, held a second round of the 2022 International Football Federation City Stadium on the 28th.The game was disappointed in the second round. Jho said on the 29th, "Our players worked so hard!"It's cool". "It was cool". "It's cool".

Hi Rider announced on the 28th, the national YouTube channel, and cheered for the national team in real-time.In particular, he had a corner kick opportunity before the end of the game, and Yoon Doo-joon, Yoon Doo-joon said, "This is not to protest the corner kick."

The members fought wellAfter applause, he said, "I should have given a chance to give you a chance to give you a chance."Yoon Doo-joon added, "It's a national team who gave impressive, but it was so sad."


Cho Kyu-sung is sharing goals in Qatar World Cup Group H Cho Kyu-sung, held in Qatar, held in Qatar in Qatar, held at the 2022 Qatar World Cup Group Hjo Stadium on the 28th (local time).The results of the game is the second round of Korea.Press it.2.9/ News1 2022 News 1 New News
Lee Ji Hye-hye also passed through his social relationship network service (SNS) on the 29th after completion of Ghana!(But I fought well." "I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.

"It's so happy when I win the game game, I was so happy when I win the game was so happy, but I'm so happy to make the players feel so happy."He added, "Our players were cool." "We're looking forward to the dreams of two points in the game, and promised:

Gong Hyo-jin posted a photo containing Instagram store on the 29th.He's back to the head of Cho Kyu-sung's header, "Golden Child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I said, "I love you, I love you, Cho Kyu Sung-sung!You can scream today!He added, "I drew attention.

There were stars in Qatar, there were stars in Qatar.Former soccer player Lee Soo-jin, daughter Lee Soo-jin, daughter Jae-jin, and Si-jin, took pictures of the Qatar World Cup stadium through Instagram.In addition, broadcasters Shin Ah-young wore soccer uniform and announced that he was cheering in front of the stadium.

On the other hand, the Korean representative team has scored 0-0 draw a score in the first round with Uruguay on the 24th.The representative team will face against Portugal on December 3.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال