Kim Hyun-joong, "I'm like a movie".My wife = 14 years old love"


▲ Hello.providing "MBN

[S. news= Kang Hyo-jin reporter and actor Kim Hyun-joong, who became the most likely to be honest with the most popular past, and actor Kim Hyun-joong.

At the 4th episode of MBN's "Hello House" released on the 28th episode of "Hello House" that Kim Hyun-joong, who enjoyed the era of "Hello House."On this day, he sent a day with a mini concert with his life, which was made with his own life and "Hello" that he caught his ankle and "Hello."

Hello Yoo Jin X, who gathered in "Hello House", Yoo Jin X Hwang Jae-sung, who received the guest in advance to the guest.In the box, there was a "I want to eat it together, and "I want to eat together," and "I want to eat together."Accordingly, three-person room, "The temperature car seizure and) temperature car was too different."After a while, Kim Hyun-joong revealed the "Hello House" and Eun Ji-joong, said, "I see Hyun-joong in seven years."Yujin and emperor gave him a fan cake in the accident while cooking, "I think it will melt this red.

Since then, Kim Hyun-joong opened his mouth, Kim Hyun-joong opened his mouth.He said, "I didn't have this case," he confessed, "I realized that it was only in the movie," he said, "I realized that the mobile phone was only a real evidence."He said, "I can't believe that human relationship between the case, and the human relationship between the incident," said, "I came to break the management house." In addition, "I want to do a music video, but I think I wanted to do the guitar, but I wanted to do music, but I wanted to do music."In fact, he opened the scene of the song that was filled with anger, a song that was filled with anger, and after birth of his wife's childbirth.

After finishing the performance, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Hyun-joong started to do " cooking" as a different crisis.Here, he surprised everyone who put the "Putangtang" instead of a drug.Along with excellent cooking skills, Kim Hyun Joong-joong, who changed tangerines and the concept of Bibimbap and the members were completed, and members of the members.The members followed by the "Ms importance" game, such as "His importance" game, such as "His importance" after removing his face.

At this place, Kim Hyun-joong suffered depression and panic disorder, saying, "It was not possible to imagine that there was no choice but to be able to imagine it without helping me.However, "I met with various simple labor missionaries and overcome mental problems," said, "I metropolitan Government and overcome mental problems," said the military training point of life."If I didn't feel like this, I'm okay, I'm not going to do that if I didn't feel like that I didn't feel like this."

Thank you also appreciate the " family" who became a father."I'm sad that my parents were upset, and I promised to give you a song that I love you." "I'll do it."My wife is "First Love".

He said, "After the second grade of high school, he repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly," he said, "If I felt that there was no family, I decided to marry him."Kim Hyun-joong said, "I think it is repaying home without losing a bad way to maintain families without losing a bad path than the sign of material promise."

Lastly, he was so afraid of the children born two months ago, he said, "I heard that children should be responsible for this child."Now, I'm good at the base ear, and I showed a bath of "A stupid" and he showed her face of "A fool."Finally, Kim Hyun-joong gave his gratitude to fans who have kept his gratitude to the fans who have overcome pain and overcome pain.

Kim Hyun-joong, who had their own time, who had their own time and his life with his life and his life with his life and his life.Following, he added, "I think I didn't think I had a good memory in pressure on the phone.While you're out of your hand, saying, "I'll promise you to make mature look more mature than saying, "We will promise to be more colorful than the words."

MBN sympathize with MBN sympathize with MBN sympathize with 40 minutes every Monday.

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„