Lee So, before plastic, the past photo...Choi Dong-hwan, "Is it another person who is another person"


[My Day= Myeong Hee-sook] showed off the truth.

In the first broadcasting channel MBN's external broadcasting on the 6th, I love, I love you, Lee So-hwan and Choi Dong-hwan (hereinafter referred to as a stone).

Lee So-hwan and Choi Dong-hwan enjoyed home date.Lee So-ra, showed a variety of dishes such as meat and spring dance.

Afterwards, Lee So, he unveiled a picture of his childhood.He didn't change the station.It's pretty when I was young.At this time, it was the most beautiful."


"I don't mean, I didn't do it.violin, swimming, Taekwondo, Taekwondo, Taekwondo, Taekwondo, and Woong changed."I did everything". "I'm sorry because I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.

Also, he revealed his appearance in middle school, and Choi Dong-hwan was surprised, "It's like another person in the world."Then, "What happened in the past student, Choi Dong-hwan said, "What happened between you?" "What happened between the first and 2?"

"I rode the bus during high school, but he laughed at school, but he laughed at the driver's saying, "I had no adult fee."He said, "I'm just a pair of eyelids.That's the second or said.

[ Photo = MBN broadcast cap]

(JUNGHEE)

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال