[He didn't like to do it, but I didn't like a big sad story.""



[Haveers] The former Baekstream Boyz member Nick Carter (42) was expressed deep affection for his brother Arron Carter.

On the 7th (Korea Time) Nick Car was sent to his brother's death.Although it wasn't good relationship, it's a deep sadness.


Nick Carter unveiled a picture with my brother and "Music Core".My brother and I was quite complicated relationship, but my love for my younger brother, but I had hope that my younger brother will recover and find help people around the surrounding people.We want to blame someone or something about the upper room.However, it was really bad for drug addiction and mental illness."

Then, "I want to see younger brother than anyone else.I love you.My brother will stay comfortably in the sky.God, please take care of my brother.

Aron Carter was found dead at home bathhouse bathroom in California, California, California, California, California, California, California, California, California, California34 years old.

The LA police were dispatched to his home, and reportedly discovered that Aron Carter's personal body.

Accordingly, A spokesman of Aron Carter's spokesman Aron Carter."I am looking at the cause of death."In addition, Melney Martin, who declared a result, said, "Thank you for you, but we are in the process of accepting sad work," said, "We are in the process of accepting sad work."

Aron Carter, who debuted as "Aaron Carter 1st" in 1998 album "Aaron Carter 1st".Since then, the album "A party's party" released in 2000.

Arron Carter was noted as a boy image.However, he was embroiled in a theory such as drunk driving, marijuana, and allegations were arrested by police arrested by police.It also kept good relationship with the brother Nick Car and applied to prevent access to access the access command.In 2020, it was controversial that he debuted as adult actor.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال