Lee Ji-hoon, who lives in the 18 people living in the building's house, and Yongdon is below."Is there any inconvenience for "♥"



[Sports Chosun Lee Jung-hyuk] Bar is located under the back of the background, and the money delivered to the elevator.

"Please!Homez, Lee Ji-hoon introduced his house with 18 people.

MBC TV entertainment on the 6th, "Please save you!In Homez, Lee Ji-hoon began to find a house within 15 minutes.

Park Na-rae introduced Lee Ji-hoon as a guest with Lee Ji-hoon.

Accordingly, Lee Ji-hoon lives in the building.On the first floor, brother, brother, brother and my wife and my wife on the third floor of the third floor, and my wife will move to the rice.The bar on the bottom of the bottom.Yongdon't say that Yongdon is delivered below."

Lee Ji-hoon's strengths and weaknesses should not have time to leave the child.We have pets.You can't send a hotel, so I can't send a hotel separately."

In addition, Lee Ji-hoon added, "I can't wash my eyes and find out."

Lee Ji-hye said, "I have to ask you to ask him."Lee Ji-hoon, "I saw it".Let's argue, "Let's listen to "Let's listen to "Let's listen to AROHA, let's listen to him."

Lee Ji-hoon, married a Japanese U.S. U.S. U.S. U.S. in November last year.The two people have released a honeymoon through my honeymoon through my destiny.

On the other hand, the third family, "The house is Hyehwa".It would be good for Namyangju-si, explained that it will be good at about 30 minutes."If I have 15 minutes and home, I hope it would be nice to be the same building.Yang Se-chan said, "I'm going to buy a happy house without noise."

photo source=MBC "Please save it!Homez

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال