"I'll help you get rid of drug addiction," "I'll help you get drugs, and sexual harassment


[My Girl's Kim Myung-dong reporter] He led by Robert Downey Jr. (58) was eliminated from Hollywood.

Wayne Benley said on the 4th (local time) season, "Yes Stone" season, and the worst place in New York City, and the worst place of death and death."

Benley's drug addiction began after appearing on the film "American beauty" in 1999 movie "American beauty" in 1999.When he was 21 years old.

He didn't even have money.So there were many things that were not prepared."

He knew that "I can play a good role in 30s and 40s and 40s as an actor.So I didn't want to happen so early.I tried, but I wasn't ready." Benley said in the interview with New York Times and interviews in 2010 to 2009, "For purchasing drugs from 2002 to 2009.

In 2008, Benley pleaded guilty and guilty about heroin.He finished the 12 stage program, and met a spouse who will cut off the drug addiction forever.

Laura told him how beautiful life is living with him now, and how beautiful he lives outside the window, and how beautiful Benley was looking at the window.

In 2014, he has continued his career in 2014 movie "Interstella" in 2014 movie "Interstellar Story Season 4" in 2015.

Benley said, "I feel lucky about winning the second chance."


Earlier, Luda was also able to help ARMY, even if he was revealed from Hollywood, he immediately kicked out of Hollywood.

[ Photo = AFP/BNEWS]

(Walking reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال