Kim Sook-sook, "I'm going to prepare my house...I sold 7 billion won. "Hong Kim Dong-jeonjeon)




(X Sports News Han Dong-won) said, "Hong Kim Dong-jeon" said, "Hong Kim Dong-jeon" was mentioned at 20s.

KBS 2 TV entertainment program "Hong Kim Dongjeon" released on the 27th, which aired on the 27th.

Kim Sook-eun said, "Is there a network for home?" "When I was so desperate, the house was so desperate for home, he was so desperate to the house."




Kim Sook-sook said, "I didn't have a house.I live in ring, living aunt lived, and then after one year, the chopsticks rose, and more than 20 times, and more than 20 times.He said, "There were many things that I had to buy a house," said, "I thought I would buy a house if I'm going to buy a house.

Kim Sook-sook had a house at 20s after debut.He said, "I thought it was a good idea that "I heard of a house."

Along with this, Kim Sook-sook sold it before you climb it.I sold 7 billion won, but 23 billion won.

Joo Woo-jae won't laugh at every time.

photo =KBS 2 TV broadcasting
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال