[YOUNGBIN TV] Sun Dae-beom, Kim Jae-beom, a plurality of suspects...Kim Hye-soo, tears of innocent death


TV NAVN's broadcasting screen
[HardPOP= Won Hae-beom] Kim Jae-beom was started.

In TVN drama "Shy group" aired on the 27th, which aired on the 27th, was drawn to the truth of death of death of death.

Jung-jeon Hall (Kim Jae-beom) was trapped in Ok.Not only poison, but other methods would have been used to use.Then, "We need to find out from the reading of the reading of the Dokdo Island," said.

Kwon said, "I think it's going to take time to make a time to take time to take a reading, saying, "I think I'm suspected of taking time to make a time."However, Jungjeon was all over this, and I found that a woman who died in the same chest, and died in the same chest.The liver did not respond to Eunchi, and remember that the death of the dead cells were used to treat the skin disease.

The preparation between Kwon's and Hwang Sook-won (ok Natural powder) and Hwang Sook-hee, and Hwang Sook-hee's friend of his wife.He said, where he was "Where are you?"

Jung-jeon Hall Yoon, who visited pneumonia, was the only living child, who visited the only living child, who is the only living child who is the only alive.

"Where are you really interesthyun?" "Where is your son of profit Hyun-hyun died."Did you know that your son was alive."

Mr. Yoon said, "I didn't know.But if I knew, I wouldn't stop.It's what we started preparing.But why should I finish it, "Why should I finish it?"Jungjeon Hall, said, "I can't stop from killing three people."

Maybe there's a poison that killed three of them.Even if you can get out of doubt, he wrote it on purpose

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال