Kim Na Young, Han Nam-dong, Han Nam-dong...The entire cafe →♥ microphone, "I'm so satisfied"


[Sports Chosun Ilbo] broadcasters Kim Na-young moved to the new Nam-dong, Han Nam Dong-dong, who moved.

Kim Na-young's YouTube channel on the 27th.Na Young-young invited to the new house, the title of "♥" was posted.

Kim Na-young, who said hello at home, Kim Na-young decided to introduce places where the continued request.Kim Na-young said, "I didn't do three in the bathroom.At any time, I felt proud of you."

Kim Na-young attempted an extraordinary attempt to open the cafe through the floor.Kim Na-young did a lot.What if there's a lot of dust and dust flows, what happens if you flow.But I don't know, and I'm so happy.I felt so precious when the bare feet reach the cafe, I felt so precious.


Kim Na-young was the first floor, so there was a wooden hill for Chae Kwang-young.CHAEKAI is so nice.It was so happy that the afternoon, it was really good at the afternoon.

There were many works everywhere.In particular, Kim Na-young walked significantly at the end of my best.Kim Na-young appeared in front of my picture, "It's a writer that reminds me of these days."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال