"Seungjin" or older brother, I knew there were Jung Woo Jin-jin, and JINJUNGWOOJIN's




(X Sports News Lee Jin-jin) knew that there was a son of "sam-hwan is bravely brave."

KBS 2 TV, aired on the 27th, which aired on the 27th, Kim Tae-ju (hereinafter referred to as Kim Tae-ju (hereinafter referred to as Kim Sang-hwan).

Lee Sang-joon finished a marriage report with Kim Tae-joo and decided to announce the wedding news after the drama.Lee Sang-joon said, "We've got pictures together". "What are you two?""I was embarrassed."




Lee Sang-joon is near your house.When the end of the drama, he said, "I'll just give you a news of marriage," and Kim Tae-joo said, "Let's not do it."Lee Sang-joon, "I'm sorry".I couldn't watch the wedding photo, so I couldn't see two.

In addition, Kim Tae-ju (Lee Kyung-jin) and Yoo Jung-sook (Lee Kyung-jin) and visited the house.Kim Tae-joo apologized to Jang Se-ran, and Jang Se-ran said, "Taeju is a granddaughter." Jang Se-ran, "Do you want to be with me when it's hard, you want to be with me?"I asked you, and Kim Tae-joo.I want to be together.When it's good, Sangjoon confessed to me, Sang Jun can rely on me."

Jang Se-ran is a mistake once.Can you accept that and forgive me?"I'm worried, Kim Tae-joo, Kim Tae-joo.I'm a mistake. I showed her affection for Lee Sang-joon.

Jang Se-ran is a big person.I'm sorry and thank you for many ways."




Afterwards, Lee Sang-joon interview with reporters, "The first love is my first love.I liked a lot since elementary school, and proposed a lot of passion.Shin is a non-yeon, and I'm the same age.I explained that only my family members and friends and friends.

The reporter said, "It's a woman who was a female student who was in the past"I asked you, "Yes, I'm sure".That's right.Since then, I thought I wanted to marry him."

In particular, Kim Tae-joo was reported from students who were waiting for abnormalities.There is a son of "YUNJUN."It's my mom, and Jang Ji-woo (Jung Woo-jin) was revealed that the son of Lee Sang-woo (Jung Woo-jin) was revealed.

Photo = KBS broadcast screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال