Hwangbo, Kim Yong-gun and Kim Yong-gun, "I'm good at the first partner TV]




[New York City] News, Yoo Kyung-sang Province, Kim Kyung-sang-sang, who was struggling with Kim Yong-gun, but finally played complimented Kim Soo-mi.

On November 7, the TV NTORY entertainment entertainment show on November 7, which aired on November 7th, Kim Yong-wook appeared with Hwang Bo-ri.

On this day, Kim Young-woo (Kim Young-hoon)'s wife Hwang Bo-woo (Kim Young-hoon).It was so happy to be accompanied by this time.Hwang Bo-bo, "I was the first trip with my father and I was worried.I had a lot of worries."I'm looking forward to worrying and look forward to traveling with Kim Yong-gun and first trip to the first trip. Hwangbo said, "I'm nervous and I'm worried about what we can't be shy". "What is there's something we're shy.I'll be pretty well with people, Kim Soo-mi will be pretty.This account is long.You shouldn't reveal bored, saying, "I can't reveal the boredom before meeting this community.Hwang Bo-eun enjoyed the market date with Hwangbo, and Kim Yong-gun, and Kim Yong-gun is like this.It was fun. I spent a fun time thanks to her.

Kim Soo-mi and Lee Gye-min arrived at the dorm first.Hwang Bo-mi and Lee Soo-mi on the way to meet Kim Soo-mi and Lee Soo-mi, "Kim Soo-mi" drama.I was nervous.The teacher said, "I think I'll be scared to be scared."




Hwang Bo-mi bought couples in the market with Kim Yong-gun, and bought a couple-shirts, and bought clothes as gifts to the gift.Hwang Bo-mi presents clothes for Kim Soo-mi and met in 10 years ago.At that time, I was meeting with Young Hoon.I'm married for 10 years.Welcome to wedding ceremony.Hwang Bo-bo, said, "I've been practicing as a recipe recipe recipe recipe recipe," said Hwang Bo-do and seafood waves.

Hwang Bo-mi saw the ingredients of Hwang Bo-mi's eyes, and "Kim Soo-mi teacher has a feeling.I'm worried about it.I'm the first time to government.Hwang Bo-mi bought only Gal Chi-mi, saying, "I know what's my head, and my head of my headquarters, "I know what's inside."

Hwang Bo-mi said, "How do you cook well?" Kim Soo-mi said, "Did you go to school well."Kim Yong-yong said, "It's a big lover." "It's good at cooking."Kim Soo-mi said, "Yes, he did it happen."

Hwang Bo-mi said, "Do you have to make a cake and Kim Yong-yong and Kim Yong-yong, but he was pretty.Kim Yong-gun was cute and nice.It's filled with time.I'm satisfied, saying, "I'm satisfied, Hwang Bo-rim, Hwang Bo-rim, "My father likes meat, and I like fish, so I like fish and fish.

Kim Soo-mi, "I don't know how much your body is fast.I'm going to sleep well.I watched it well.I know it's 10 minutes.I liked Hwang Bo-ra praised Hwang Bo-ra.In the announcement of the following trailer, including Son's Son's hand, drawing curiosity about his political body.(The photo=tvN STORY entertainers" capture
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال