10th, Oksoon, opened the controversy over "Coups" controversy"I'm just in my eyes.""


[This is a reporter] "I'm a solo artist] "I'm solo".

On the 7th, Oksoon had time to ask the Internet users to answer questions.

Oksoon was so cool and cool and cool.Are you cool to do that?I received a question of foreign mind, "I'm just wearing clothes that I like my eyes."Oksoon finished a lot of their own style in "I solo" and some times, but some point out of the body.

If that's why is it, "YEONJIN, Nam Joo-hyuk and Kwon Hyun-bin.In detail, the skin is a little white powder!I like to exercise, I like to go to my big hair.If hip is pretty, I said, "If you're pretty".

On the other hand, Oksoon scored Young and LUS, ENA PLAY "I solo" stone, but the final selection of the final choice, but the final selection of the final choice.

Previous Post Next Post

ู†ู…ูˆุฐุฌ ุงู„ุงุชุตุงู„