Kim Dae-eun, he practiced "Harry Potter" choreography.The behind-the-scenes story


[Sports Chosun Ilbo] Actor Kim Ko Eun-eun revealed the behind the dance practice of "H Type Boy" choreography.

On the 7th, a video titled "The last story, the last story, and high-scenes story of Singapore.

Kim High School visited the dance practice room before the 10th anniversary fan meeting.It was to practice the "Harry Potter" choreography for fans.Kim High School practiced dancing, "You can do it." "You can't be embarrassed, "You can't be embarrassed".

Kim Ko Eun-eun's holiday, "This song is going to receive mail of fans.Originally, there were many stories to dance "Pink Venom".But I think I saw the performance video, so I thought it's wearing it.How do I make that face.If it's wrong on stage, it's not done.It was honest, I can be honest with you laugh.


Kim High School played a band practice room for the music after adjusting other dancers and choreography.Kim was concentrated in the music practice with a serious expression.Through the subtitles, I spent a time on the fan meeting, I spent time in the fan meeting.I chose four songs that I wanted to hear the fans, but I don't know if it was a good gift."

On the day of the fan meeting, Kim Ko Eun-eun made a big performance after seeing a big performance.I don't know, but I had a happy time to digest and sang all the songs and sang happy fans.

On the other hand, Kim appeared on TVN drama "Members" and is ahead of the release of the movie "Youngwoong" and is ahead of the film "Youngwoong".

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال