[Compliments] "I'm going to eat 25kg" tape, "I'm going to the franchise."

[Then Asia= Tae-YUTA X]
photo =MBC "MBC" broadcast screen.

Singer tape stores and franchise business plans to sell hamburgers and franchise business plans.

MBC entertainment "Radio Star" released on the 9th, TAEKHO and Min-ho and Min-ho and Min-ho appeared as guest.

MC Kim Gu, "The tape is sold at a small store in small store and 10 years old sales?"Let's say it's really sales are 10 years old."Accordingly, tape said, "There are times more than 10 times."

T is the 5 years of operating a hamburger store, "It's 5 years, but sales are rising.However, prices rose together.The price of food material prices have been very similar or less profitable," explained.

Then, "The store is so small.There are only five tables, and 100 million won per day, and 100 million won per day."

photo =MBC "MBC" broadcast screen.
There are many franchise requests."The member of the Navy's request is heard that franchise requesting franchise requests, and I met you recently met you recently.So, I said to take a little step," said, "I said to expand business expansion plan.

tape showed pride about hamburger store.He said, "The menu development was 100% directly with my brother and 100% of my friends, so it can develop a day, "It is unlimited to develop a day."

He added, "I gained weight 25kg in a weight of 25kg.If employees continue to make a padded party, I kept saying, I didn't laugh.

TAEYUNA, TAE YUNA
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال