Lee Si-eun's wedding + Lim Eun-soo, and poet Seung-jang-jang-gu)




[ NewsNana journalist] Actor Lee Si-eun, Lee Si-eun, who was frustrated to see Seung-seung.

Actor Lee Si-eun, who aired on November 9th, actor Lee Si-eun, who aired on November 9.

Lee Si-eun became a team and a mini golf game with her husband and mini golf game.Jin-eun and Si-eun prepared dinner.During the first time, his father expressed dissatisfaction with the first time, but he felt like to Psy's child.

Lee Si-eun's mother also expressed his cell phone profile and took a picture of the photos taken by Lee Si-eun.




In the studio, Lee Si-eun, who felt grateful to her mother.Lee Si said, "I got married at 26 years old because my mother was married at 26 years old.Before marriage, he was the main characteristics of the mini series, saying, "MBC Public Series 22nd, and the motivation is the timing of the motivation.If you play TV, synchronized, synchronization was too strong.

Then, "I'm tired of marriage, and I'm hard to get married"I think I'm going to grow old, don't you die like this?"I'm frustrated and I said, "I'm going to see you, I said, "I'm going to go out and work."

In 1996, Lee Si-eun returned to "Love and war" in 1999.

( Photography= TV Chosun's "Perfect Life" capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال