[Complete] Lee Jong-hyuk, the first Confucian Academy of Education and pass→ contract...Second, the second zodiac signs of 300 mm, footprints

[Then Asia= Kim Support reporter]





Photo= KBS2 "KBS2" broadcasting

Actor Lee Jong-hyuk boasts two sons.

KBS2 entertainment program, which aired on the 9th, actor Lee Jong-hyuk and Jeon Jong-hyuk appeared on the 9th.

Lee Jong-hyuk took a story about children.It is said that it is not much to respect," said.The second Junsoo received a YouTube button as soon as I opened YouTube.Lee Jong-hyuk is so big, "It was so big now because of Jun-soo is 3 mm, but the height of the height is 300mm.It is bigger than me.I was proud of me because I can do it."MC Jung-don said, "Is it young to be young to do it, Kim Jong-guk, Kim Jong-guk, said, "It's not going to do it."

Lee Jong-hyuk said that the first son table tennis was passed to the National University Theater Film Festival.Lee Jong-hyuk said, "I didn't recommend a competition rate, but I didn't recommend it.Table tennis went to Yeol, but the grades were pretty bad at the trailer.Regarding the acting force of table tennis.So, I didn't like to play the table tennis in front of me." MC Song said, "Do you have been proposed or suggested, "Do you have been in the agency for acting activities for acting activities for acting activities.Lee Jong-hyuk said, "There's no thing." "I have to go to the army."

Song Eun-eun, who operates the planning agency.Kim Shin-young, Shin Bong-sun, Shin Bong-sun, Ahn Young-mi, and Jang Hang-joon.Accordingly, Lee Jong-hyuk is not pretty.It seems to have a positive and bright energy if you go there is a positive and bright energy."

Regarding the contract conditions and contract, "Can't you do it?That's why I don't care about it said.But if I'm not going to give your son's contract.He can't touch my throat, saying that he doesn't touch me.""Where did you go to the next question?" Then, "I can't move on to the next question, "I can't move to the next question."

Lee Jong-hyuk married his wife at 29 years old.Lee Jong-hyuk was a remarkable friend of his eyes.Then, I didn't want to do it.I said I wanted to eat together."I was my fan of my fan, but it wasn't a person with Dongkyung.It was a person who likes musical, but I said I liked it.

Lee Jong-hyuk said, "I can't go out, but I don't have much educational fever.He said, "What do you do you do?Even if the grades are expensive, it is also stressed, parents and parents are stressed.I'm rather eating delicious food."Then, "I thought it's a waste of money to continue to continue to go, and government said, "Let's go to eat meat or travel or go."

Lee Jong-hyuk, known as a share of alcohol with his son table table tennis with his son table table tennis.He drank red soju.Two bottles of table tennis, saying, "I drank seven bottles of tables" and surprised all of table tennis.He then respected me as an actor, "I admire me as an actorI told you to say that it's embarrassed, "I'm sorry, Dad, dad.I'm talking about me, saying, "I'm talking about you".

Kim Support Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال