[Compliment] Song Jongkook, "I think it's a bubble". tears...Park training and Jeollanam-do (" (")

[Then Asia= Tae-YUTA X]
Photo= SBS golf "CBS Golf" broadcast screen.Song Ji-ah, who is played as a daughter of the national soccer player and junior golf player Song Jong-guk, showed tears.

SBS golf entertainment, which aired on the 8th, aired on the 8th, showed Song Ji-na, showed tears during counseling with coaches.

I thought, "There's a product since I was in TV since I was difficult.However, I was surprised to watch the ball.

Song Ji Ji-na suddenly shed tears, saying, "There are many people who think so many people who think such words are the first time."

Song Ji-na will try hard to do it hard because it's so fun.However, I'm interested only interested in Scotland, but I'm trying to enjoy my skills, but I'm trying to make it bright and fun.I think it's a lot better than before.

Photo= SBS golf "CBS Golf" broadcast screen.
Park Yeon-soo had a while I was young.Because men know him, "It's okay, people think they're interested, people think they are interested to watch their score."

"It's not his satisfaction, but my dad's expectations, and dad Song Jong-guk, and dad said that he should be good at his father's exercise."

TAEYUNA, TAE YUNA
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال