Kim Jun-ho, "I eat a lot of desire to eat...What did you say?


[Seoul= NU'EST] SBS's broadcasting show off the new foot of SBS's broadcasting screen.( photograph= SBS" ( SBS's broadcasting screen capture) *jae sales and DB prohibited

[Seoul= NU'EST] comedian Kim Joon-ho, comedian Kim Joon-ho lied to Kim Jun-ho, who lied to Yeon-min.

SBS's "MAMAMAMAMAMAM" released on the 8th, group "MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAM

During the day, entertainment agency and singer Lee Sang-min and singer Lee Sang-min, "What is the moment?""I asked MAMAMAMAMAMOO.Member Sol is said, "The man who speaks."Lee Sang-min attacked Kim Jun-ho, saying, "The man who speaks."Kim Joon-ho said, "I didn't want to talk to you again."

He went to the table tennis in Jeju Island.I told Jimin, I called Jimin, I called Jimin.Then singer table tennis, "It's not going first.You said, "I'll pretend you're going to pretend to sleep."Kim Jun-ho is drinking alcohol in fact that Kim Jun-ho is drinking alcohol as a person who lied to her.The members responded, "It's not."Kim Jun-ho eats too much.I'm unfair to kill you.

"I didn't do a bad thing, but it's a lie.The trust between lovers, saying, "It is important."Moon Byul said, "If Kim Jun-min, I just didn't like to play games."TAEHYUN said, "I came back and ate it again...If I'm going to blame me, Jeju Island.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال